I am following current government guidelines and taking all necessary precautions to keep you, me and our families safe.
We do not hug, do not kiss and do not shake hands – and this is very sad!
(1) If I, any member of my family or any person I contacted recently shows any Covid related symptoms, I will call you to re-schedule your session following a negative test result or the necessary isolation period.
(2) I will check my temperature before arriving at our session to ensure it isn't raised.
(3) I will wash my hands and clean my equipment before and after every session.
(4) I will wear a mask at all times.
(5) We will try to arrange an outdoor location if it is possible. The newborn sessions will take place at your home. We will let the fresh air in regularly. I will bring a small heater, which will heat up the room in no time, so your baby is warm, comfortable and safe.
(6) We can only have small family photo sessions - currently with up to 6 members present.
(7) If you or anyone in your family or with whom you've had close contact develop any symptoms such as a continuous cough, raised temperature or change in sense of taste/smell, please notify me immediately so we can reschedule your session after the required isolation period or a negative test result.
(8) If the government guidelines change and we are no longer able to carry out your photo shoot, I will offer to transfer your session to a future date or refund the session fee.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to call or email me to discuss.